Shri Sai Sumiran Trust is one of the registered trusts based in India. It is completely a charitable trust and aims only at helping the needy in the real need of the assistance of any kind whether it is financial or others. It works for the people who cannot afford to buy the basic necessities of life. Also to those who are unable to afford buying the essential medicines, undergo the life saving treatments, education and buy the other vital things of the great importance.
The trust under the valuable guidance of our Chairman Mr. Rakesh Juneja and General Secretary Kumari Anju Tandon keeps on conducting the highly helpful deeds for the people categorized in the weaker section of the society. The trust Shri Sai Sumiran is registered in the year 2010. Within a very short span of time it has gained remarkable recognition across the nation. It has great vision and objectives.
The trust provides valuable contribution in:
– Running educational institution for the education of the economically poor children;
– Vocational trainings for the socially and economically backwards women and men;
– Organizes various devotional and inspirational Sai Sandhya and other programs at varied location from time to time;
– Running school for the poor families with more than 500 regular students;
– Makes efforts to build a good atmosphere for the people to live peacefully and others.