Help us setup a Solar Plant for Saidham Cancer Hospital and TAX BENIFIT is also available under 35 AC
- Research in the prevention, detection and treatment of cancers and their related conditions
- Comprehensive and compassionate care, in a multidisciplinary approach, that is responsive to the needs of our poor &needy patients and their families
- Information and education to improve the health and welfare of our community
- A dynamic and progressive atmosphere responsive to the needs of our patients and community
- Practice the highest ethical and moral and professional standards
- Emphasize and promote cancer awareness
- Ensure that every treatment aspect is carefully monitored and documented for the patient
- Efficiently utilize these resources to enhance the quality of patient care
- We have so far Invested Rs 60 lakhs and are now in the next stage of procuring some of the best Instruments to enable quality treatment. Though we look forward to Sponsors for these, we are particular keen on REDUCING and perhaps ELIMINATING our CARBON FOOTPRINT.We have decided to set up a SOLAR PLANT of 6 KW which would feed the excess into the Grid.We need to put up :Water Heating facilty for 500 litres, an Autoclave , three A/c s for the Operation Theatre . and Laboratory and several instruments like Sonography unit, a suction machine etc.The cost of putting up a 6 KW SOLAR PLANT is approximately Rs 7 lakhsWe are looking for individuals , corporates who are keen on supporting us in this venture.
We need your support for this cause.
Note: Deduction also available under section 35 ac is 100% of the amount contributed from the taxable income of the assessee under the head profits and gains from business or profession for promoting social and economic welfare or upliftment of the public. Any taxpayer being a Company or a person other than a Company can claim deduction under Section 35 ac. Please contact us for the same.
Thanks letter from sai devotee K.V.Ramani sir after getting Holy book sai Gyneshwari. He is managing trustee of Shirdi sai trust.